- Intro 2020 respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it.
- You can visit the Intro 2020 web site without revealing any personal information about yourself.
- If you do submit personal information by requesting brochures, you can be assured that we will use your personal information only to support your continuing relationship with Intro 2020.
- We wish to help you make informed decisions, so please take a few moments to read the content below and understand how we may use your personal information.
- In general, you can visit our web site without telling us who you are and without giving any personal information about yourself. However, we may collect your personal information when you request product information.
- The type of personal information we may collect include your name, address and e-mail address. If you provide us with this information it will be used in support of the intended purposes at the time of collection. If you give us personal information about somebody else, such as your family member or work colleague, we will assume that you have his/her permission to do so.
- Please note that Intro 2020 does not sell, rent or pass your personal information to others. Intro 2020 may be obliged to disclose your personal information to meet any legal or regulatory requirements or obligations in accordance with applicable law.